- The kinds of information we collect;
- The ways in which we use the information that we collect;
- The choices you have with regard to the information we
- Our pledge to have reasonable security measures in place
to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Create Traffic Driving Images collects two kinds of information from you: personally-identifiable information that you choose to provide to us and non personally-identifiable information, such as your IP address.
1. Personally-Identifiable Information
The only personally-identifiable information that we collect is what you voluntarily submit to us. For example, if you e-mail questions or requests for information about Create Traffic Driving Images or its products, we may request your name, mailing address, telephone number and/or e-mail address in order to respond to your inquiries. If you communicate with Create Traffic Driving Images via e-mail, you will be required to include personally-identifiable information so that we can adequately review your correspondence and contact you. We may collect and store the information you choose to provide us in order to send you information about Create Traffic Driving Images from time to time.
2. Non Personally-Identifiable Information
3. Information Sharing
We may share personally-identifiable and/or non personally-identifiable information with select third parties, including our agents, affiliates, partners and sponsors. Also, we may disclose personally-identifiable information when required to do so under law or in cooperation with a legal request in connection with any law enforcement investigation or other public safety matter.
Create Traffic Driving Images provides you with the following choices regarding the use of your information:
- You may choose to not provide us with any contact information. However, if you do so, your ability to navigate this site may be impaired.
- If you would like to change or modify information you have previously provided us, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES